Followers

Sunday 11 February 2018

WILLOW

Evening all hope you have had a lovely weekend.

I am shring a card I have made using Santoro Willow, this is such a beautiful collection, I am ashamed to say I have had this collection a few years and it's the first card I've made, am I the only one that does this !!!!
I have also used on of the NEW Die'sire corner dies Parisian Damask for the background, they are stunning.



CHALLENGES

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes / Optional Twist Love.
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes.
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes.
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes / Optional Love Is In The Air.
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes.
Emerald City Craft Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thank you so much for stopping by.


HUGS JULIE

XXXXXX

5 comments:

  1. wonderful creation,
    thanks for sharing with Crafty catz this week,
    x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Julie, such a pretty image and lovely background - super dies.
    You most certainly aren't the only one that buys stash and then doesn't use it for years, I think most of us do that!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and the corner die is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Julie, love the image and the die looks fabulous. Super flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card Julie and I love your design and the colours are gorgeous and your embellishments are great.
    Thank you for sharing

    Hugs Debs xx
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/a-cup-of-flowers_12.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete